Monday, September 4, 2017

Whew! Wardrobe Update . . .

I swear I've been working away on my fall wardrobe. I can't believe that it's been so long between blog posts though. Wow. Things this fall have been busy and more complicated than usual. Nothing I can't handle, but complicated for sure. 

On my wardrobe, I've gotten most of my pieces done. I just have to do the Charlie bomber, the Eleonore black jeans, and the Ottobre dress. I'm making progress, it's just sloooow progress. I love making wardrobes like this. I love executing a plan from beginning to end. I hope I'm done soon because I told myself I can't wear any of the pieces until I'm completely done with all of them! 

Hope everyone is sewing up a storm. I saw that the new Sewing Bee started on PatternReview.com, FUN!! 


No comments: