Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Jalie 3461–Another Pair of Eleonore Jeans!

People, it is feeling decidedly springy around here. I found this stretchy denim at Girl Charlle (Boo! It looks like there is only one yard left!) and knew it was destined to be these Eleonore pants. It has about 30% stretch in a beefy denim so they are super comfortable.
j_3461_32

 

I went simple on the topstitching and pockets because I didn’t want them to be too much with this crazy fabric.
J_3461_33

 

I did narrow the legs like all my other pairs and made them into skinny jeans.
J_3461_34

 

I took extra time and serged the seams on the lower half of the legs so when I roll them up, they look decorative. I should have taken a picture, but I used bright orange serger thread to finish everything.
J_3461_35

 

I used the same elastic treatment as this pair when I made the back elastic about an inch smaller than the back panel. This stops any swayback-ed-ness.
J_3461_36

 

Hahahahaha, can you see any details?
J_3461_37

 

I’m not sure if floral pants are in right now, but I love these!
J_3461_38

 

I went simple with the back pocket and just used my coverstitch machine.
J_3461_39

I have another two Jalie tops to show you and maybe an Ottobre dress (that one is in progress).

No comments: