Monday, February 29, 2016

Jalie 2806–Another one.

I made one of these the other day with the drape front. This is the same pattern but with a gathered front. I love that there are two really nice designs in this Jalie pattern. I still have no idea why it took me so long to buy this pattern.
J_2806_21

 

This is a FabricMart knit that I used for this dress. I still have a little bit left. I used black Nike Dri-Fit for the collar. I used self-fabric for the bottom hem band. I made sure to match the print so the bottom didn’t look all weird.
J_2806_22

 

I really like this length of this top for skinny jeans. These jeans are the first Jalie Eleonore pants I ever made. I wear them all the time.
J_2806_23

 

This is a great wardrobe builder. I could make this again and again and again.
J_2806_24

I have another Eleonore pants to show you. They are ultra springy!!! I don’t know about you guys, but it’s 45 degrees here with barely any snow. It feels like spring to me!

No comments: