Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

canon_2 037_1

 

We had lots of fun opening our stockings and presents. I hope you had a fantastic day too!
canon_2 020_1canon_2 034_1

 

I made all the girls jammies too. Love her metallic iron-on Pegasus? She loves it!
canon_2 041_1

 

We love My-my!
canon_2 055_1

 

My favorite pair of jammies . . .
canon_2 065_1

 

Remember the stockings? I decided to attach my stocking letters with a safety pin and ribbon. I just tied a cute little bow, put it on top of the green ribbon, and safety pinned it to the inside of the stocking. That way, we can change who gets what stocking every year. All the girls wanted the angel stocking so we did a little drawing to figure out who would pick first.
canon_2 009_1

Here are three of them. With the letters that didn’t have holes (the S and C), I added some hot glue so the letters are firmly attached to the ribbon.
canon_2 013_1

Here’s our beautiful holiday mantle. Yes, I live in a construction zone. The gas fireplace is behind the “fire”. It just needs to get hooked up. The kids are funny. They will run over to the “fire” when they are cold and say their hands are getting warm next to it. Funny butts!
canon_2 017_1

4 comments:

Lyndle said...

Beautifull Man your twins look like you! Love the jammies andyour Christmas pics. Thanks so much for your great blog, I love all your posts, your sewing isinspiring and coming from a temperate climate it's always interesting to hear about your life in Alaska. Happy Christmas!

marysews said...

That first picture had about a thousand words right in it!


Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Dawn! Looks like everyone had a wonderful day, so I hope you enjoy the next 2 weeks off work!

MushyWear said...

Merry Christmas! The pj's are so cute! I also love the color you chose for your laundry room. Looks like you all had a fun time!