Thursday, April 28, 2011

Parka Patterns

I have three of the four patterns gone (and no, sorry, I can’t ship overseas) but I need an address for BeccaA. Doesn’t she have a blog out there? I tried looking via Blogger but couldn’t find anything to access her blog or her address. Once you other ladies write me back, I’ll mail your parka patterns.

I’m currently doing a little more work in the sewing room. I’ve got some shelving to put in and a big pegboard that goes on the wall. I have a super cute pencil skirt all traced out. I just need the time to get it done!!!

1 comment:

BeccaA said...

Hi Dawn,

I'm so excited to be the winner! Thank you very much. I sent you a message through PatternReview with my mailing address and email. No, I don't have a blog. I don't sew enough different patterns to write a sewing blog.