Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who Wrote the 600th Jalie Review?

It was me! A few days ago, I posted my Jalie undergarment review and then checked Bloglines to see what was up in the sewing world. Unbeknownst to me, Emilie had written a little ditty about the 600th Jalie review. Jalie's prize for the 600th review is a free pattern! Now I just have to decide which one I want. Here are my top picks:


I would make the top longer but I like the lines of it. I love the stretchy exercise pants. This is what I run in.




I've always really liked this coat. Especially the green one with the hood.


I've liked this one since it came out too. I can see a whole family batch of these (with little embroidered patches like the gray one).




The new faux-wrap top. You can't have too many faux-wrap tops can you?



What do you guys think? Is there one that I missed? I have several of their patterns already.

12 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats, I vote for the coat.

Paulette said...

Hmm....why am I NOT surprised that you wrote the 600th review?! So I think you should get the hoodie pattern (2795). I bought it from Seams Like Home because of all of the seaming details. It is quite original.

Good luck choosing..can't wait to see!

Ann Made Studio said...

Congratulations!
I have three of these :) I don't have 2215, but I do like it..
For my running (summer)I use their 2444 for the top and 2445 (cooler weather) for the pants. I've also bought but have not made yet 2216. They are all great patterns!

gwensews said...

Congrats--good for you!

LaKaribane said...

I'm with Paulette, not surprised at all. In fact, thought I had Deja vu!!!

I vote for the mock wrap

Julia said...

The green coat with the hood is my favorite!

Dana said...

What a lucky blogger! I love them all except the first one, but I don't work out either. Have fun choosing!

Martha said...

You certainly deserve the prize -- you sew more than anyone I know, and do a great job writing about your projects. I think you'd look fantastic in the crossover top, number 4.

Little Hunting Creek said...

congratulations! I like them all - it is too hard to choose!

marysews said...

What? There's a Jalie pattern that you don't already have? ...

Jenaveve said...

Don't you love winning stuff by accident? Well done! I'm with you on the green coat with the hoodie - I'd go with that one.

kbenco said...

congratulations on your review win.I have a couple of these patterns - I don't think you can go wrong! The pants from the first pattern are terrific running pants.